About Hekkpipe’s Return and Refund Policy
Our Return and Refund Policy, hereinafter “Policy” states how Hekkpipe handles return and refund cases and also warranty cases. There can be slight differences depending on the ordered goods, for instance hookah versus T-shirt versus item on sale. We have also described what happens when the product is received as a gift. So take a look!
If you have any questions or remarks regarding our Policy, please contact us: email@example.com
- You as a Customer (hereinafter “you”; “your”; “customer”) can return the goods without any reason as long as it meets the conditions of our Return and Refund Policy (hereinafter “Policy”).
- Full refund for products. You are eligible for a full refund or the possibility to exchange goods for the same product when the goods are returned within 14 days from the moment you received the product(s) by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org along with the order number. The goods need to be in original condition, are not damaged and have no missing parts due to our error. Ordered clothes cannot be worn/used.
- Partial or no refund. There are certain situations where only partial or no refunds are granted:
- Any item not in its original condition, damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
- Any item that is returned more than 14 days after receiving the package.
- The shipping cost is not refunded if goods are not under warranty case.
- The returning shipping cost will be deducted if Hekkpipe takes care of returning progress and the goods are not under warranty case.
- Items on sale (discounted).
- Gifts made from Hekkpipe will not be refunded. For more details, please see section Gifts.
- If your order has been sent to a destination outside the EU, any applicable customs duties and/or sales taxes are non-refundable through Hekkpipe.
- Sale items can also be refunded and exchanged, with some exceptions:
- when the product was a previous model, as we do not make refunds to old models;
- when the product was bought during a sale and had a small factory defect;
- The maximum amount for a refund is the purchase price.
- To be eligible for a refund, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. The goods can be opened but not used. When returning, they must be in the original packaging and safely packed. The product(s) can not be dropped, damaged, painted on, engraved on (after purchasing), cleaned with anything sharp or abrasive or modified in any other way.
- When you receive a damaged product and Hekkpipe sends you a new replacement product without asking back the damaged product, and you request a refund after receiving the replacement product, you have to send both products back to Hekkpipe. If at least one of the products is undamaged and unused then you will get a full refund.
- If the package has visual physical damage upon reception from the delivery company, then please make a photo and let the delivery company write a note about the damage.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase from Hekk OÜ (hereinafter: “Hekkpipe”; “we”; “us”; “our”). When the purchase was made from Hekkpipe’s reseller, please contact them. If you are not getting any support from our reseller, please notify us and we will try to contact the reseller and help clarify the situation.
- Hekkpipe warrants products against defects in material or workmanship for a period of 24 months (Warranty Period) from the original date of purchase, for business customers 6 months. Only business customers can purchase goods from Hekkpipe online shop.
- If a material or workmanship defect arises with regard to any Hekkpipe product, and a valid claim is received within the Warranty Period, we will:
- repair the product using new or refurbished parts or
- replace the product with a new or refurbished product. For purposes of this limited warranty, “refurbished” means a product or part that has been substantially returned to its original specifications. In the event of a defect, these are your exclusive remedies.
- A valid claim of a defect in either material or workmanship consists of the following information:
- order number;
- date of purchase;
- date of receipt of the product;
- detailed description of the problem and what might have caused it;
- sufficient picture(s) where the problem is clearly visible;
- the claim should be sent to email@example.com.
- In the case of receiving a valid claim, Hekkpipe will:
- send a new part of the product or
- organize the shipping of the faulty part of the product from the customer to Hekkpipe and the new part back to the customer. Hekkpipe will cover the shipping fees.
- All products should be returned to:
Street: Tondi 17b
- To return your product, please ship it to:
- HEKK OÜ
- Street: Tondi
- House: 17b
- City: Tallinn
- ZIP: 11316
- Country: Estonia
- When you return the goods and we have not accepted this as a warranty case, then you will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs, custom duties or sales taxes for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
- When you receive a refund and Hekkpipe is willing (but not obligated) to organize shipping, the shipping cost is deducted from the refund. If it is not clear, whether we are dealing with a warranty case, Hekkpipe usually does not organize shipping when the purchase was less than 75€ (without shipping costs).
- If you receive a refund and Hekkpipe reaches a conclusion after inspection that the returned product is a warranty case, the cost for shipping will be added to your refund.
- When you would like to exchange a product, you bare shipping costs for both directions:
- sending the product back to us;
- receiving a new product from Hekkpipe.
- When you would like to exchange a product, we do not send a new product out before we have received the product you wanted to exchange and the payment for the shipping costs for the new product.
- You are responsible for transportation costs and for the security of the product until it is delivered to Hekkpipe. So we advise you to:
- use a trackable shipping service;
- purchase shipping insurance;
- pack the products very carefully, at least in the same condition as you received them.
- any returns that are damaged when Hekkpipe receives them, will not be eligible for a refund.
- We cannot guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
- You can ask advice from us which companies to prefer when shipping the product back to us to keep the shipping fees as small as possible.
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- Hekkpipe inspects goods and gives you an answer within five (5) working days, after receiving goods.
- If your claim is approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. You will receive the payment within 2 weeks. It may take that long due to long processing time from your bank, or due to your payment method.
- If you have not received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- If you see from your bank account that you have not received the refund, please ask firstname.lastname@example.org, when the payment was made. It can take several days (up to two weeks in some circumstances) to receive the money to your bank account.
- Contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you have done all of that and it is already 14 days after the refund payment was made and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us again: email@example.com.
- When the product was bought as a gift to someone else, it does not change the relationship between Hekkpipe and Customer. You as a customer need to organize the product from gift receiver to us when you would like to receive a refund and it is not a warranty case.
When we improve our website and our systems or add new services or products, then we may also update our Return and Refund policy.
This Policy was last updated on 7 August 2018.